The internet provides a lot of online tutorials and courses that help you get started quickly. A wide range of introduction courses to all of Artificial Intelligence can be found online. The Deep Learning hype has also generated lots of resources to get started!
A good understanding of programming and data science usually helps but even so there are tutorials to cover these areas as well!
Research and Papers.
Full Online Courses.
- AI (Stanford via edX)
- Intro to AI by Peter Norvig, Sebastian Thrun (2011)
- Convolutional Neural Networks for Visual Recognition (CS231n Stanford)
- Intro to Machine Learning by Andrew Ng (Stanford via Coursera)
We are organising/trialling sessions for people interested in following this course! Check Meetup!
- Machine Learning (Columbia University via edX)
- Creative Applications of Deep Learning with TensorFlow by Kadenze
- Neural Networks for Machine Learning by Geoffrey Hinton (U Toronto via Coursera)
- Practical Deep Learning for Coders by Fast.ai
- Deep Learning A-Z™: Hands-On Artificial Neural Networks by Kirill Eremenko, Hadelin de Ponteves, and the SuperDataScience Team via Udemy
Reviews and Articles.
- Every single Machine Learning course on the internet, ranked by your reviews
- The Gigaom guide to deep learning: Who’s doing it, and why it matters
You are not alone!
You are not the only one out there, in fact we are many out here in Brisbane! Come and chat, it is easier together! Ask questions at our meetups, raise points during the presentations and discuss with your fellow BrisbAInites!