‘Full Stack Developer’ Position at Scrunch
Scrunch is looking for a full-stack developer with Big Data experience. We have a unique technological stack that utilises Python-based micro services to augment and enrich social media data in order to help our customers find relevant influencers for brands and agencies. Our developers are truly full-stack: you will get exposure to everything from training machine learning models to shipping front end features.
The ideal candidate would have the following set of skills, however, we are more interested in the right attitude than the perfect match of experience.
- A strong foundation programming in Python or similar language.
- Experience working with large big data stores like HBase, DynamoDB and/or Elasticsearch.
- Knowledge of Postgres or similar RDBMS.
- Exposure to AWS (or similar cloud service provider).
- Full stack web development experience.
- Exposure to building RESTful APIs.
- DevOps experience.
- Some machine learning exposure.
- Strong desire to learn.
See more details here: Full Stack Developer Position at Scrunch