Google is running intro sessions to Google Cloud. To register >>
Google Cloud Fundamentals: Big Data & Machine Learning
Google and ROI Training invites you to this hands-on class to help introduce you to Big Data & Machine Learning on Google’s Cloud Platform.
This one-day instructor-led course introduces participants to the big data capabilities of Google Cloud Platform. Through a combination of presentations, demos, and hands-on labs, participants get an overview of the Google Cloud platform and a detailed view of the data processing and machine learning capabilities. This course showcases the ease, flexibility, and power of big data solutions on Google Cloud Platform.
This course teaches participants the following skills:
• Identify the purpose and value of the key Big Data and Machine Learning products in the Google Cloud Platform.
• Use Cloud SQL and Cloud Dataproc to migrate existing MySQL and Hadoop/Pig/Spark/Hive workloads to Google Cloud Platform.
• Employ BigQuery and Cloud Datalab to carry out interactive data analysis.
• Train and use a neural network using TensorFlow.
• Employ ML APIs.
• Choose between different data processing products on the Google Cloud Platform.
This class is intended for the following:
• Data analysts, Data scientists, Business analysts getting started with Google Cloud Platform.
• Individuals responsible for designing pipelines and architectures for data processing, creating and maintaining machine learning and statistical models, querying datasets, visualizing query results and creating reports.
• Executives and IT decision makers evaluating Google Cloud Platform for use by data scientists.
This event is run by Google. Please follow the link for registration and questions.
Dexus @ Waterfront Place
Level 31, 1 Eagle Street